Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 21 June 2012

Zoe Ball reveals her favourite Corrie character

I always knew Zoe Ball was a top woman and she's come out of the Corrie closet to reveal that she's a Coronation Street fan.

Not only that but she says her favourite TV character is Corrie's Norris, played by Malcolm Hebden.

She says: "He’s such a meddler and can be so irritating and annoying but he brings so much comedy to Corrie. There is a really funny clip where he does this comedy slip and, if I’m having a bad day, my friend will send it to me to cheer me up."

Zoe Ball will be presenting coverage from The Isle of Wight Festival from 6pm on Friday until Sunday on Sky Arts 1 and Sky 3D.

And Zoe's sent the Coroantion Street Blog a message on twitter today saying this:

1of my fave moments when he slipped up in Roys Rolls+ tried to claim compensation, its his stunt fall, makes me weep.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Anyone got a link to the clip? I can't find it on youtube.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!