Chris Gascoyne "does angry" really really well, and I couldn't wait to see his reaction when he found out Lewis had scarpered with his four grand - however, I wasn't entirely comfortable with the way he snapped at Leanne in recent episodes. I know he was under stress, and that this was setting up the relationship betwen Leanne and Nick, but I felt it was just a bit out of character, given that he and Leanne have been such a solid couple. That's just a niggle though. Anyway - my top three Corrie males at the moment, are Peter, Eddie Windass, and I'm preparing to run for the hills after saying this - John Stape! anyone else got any faves just now?
Friday, 20 August 2010
Peter Barlow - what do you think of him?
Chris Gascoyne "does angry" really really well, and I couldn't wait to see his reaction when he found out Lewis had scarpered with his four grand - however, I wasn't entirely comfortable with the way he snapped at Leanne in recent episodes. I know he was under stress, and that this was setting up the relationship betwen Leanne and Nick, but I felt it was just a bit out of character, given that he and Leanne have been such a solid couple. That's just a niggle though. Anyway - my top three Corrie males at the moment, are Peter, Eddie Windass, and I'm preparing to run for the hills after saying this - John Stape! anyone else got any faves just now?
Labels:
chris gascoyne,
peter barlow
You might also like...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Friday 25th September 2026 DEBBIE’S IN A DAZE AS EVA’S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE As Nick and Toyah search for Sam, a disorientated Debbie a...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Coronation Street reveals a dramatic showdown sparked by a dangerous love triangle. The teaser exposes the tensions at the Platts as a calcu...
-
Welcome. We open at Chariot Square Happy Hour where Izzy, Sean, Michael and Carla are enjoying a few drinks. Glenda comes in looking for D...
-
Thursday 24th September 2026 EVA FINDS HERSELF IN A BARREL OF TROUBLE Full of a cold, Eva sees Susie and Ben off for the audition in London....
-
This episode of the podcast covers the week of the 21st to the 25th September (Episodes #11,946 - #11,950). What a refreshingly watchable we...