Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 4 August 2010

New 2011 Corrie calendar is out!

I was walking past the Carlton Card store in my local mall here in Canada which is in the complex where I work and I spotted the new 2011 Coronation Street Calendar. Now, I always get one, so I had a look at this year's offering. It's really good! There are pages with photos from all the way back to the 60s, a nice nod to the 50 year history, though mostly the pages feature photos from the 1990s and 2000s.

In Canada, the retail cost is $16.99 plus sales tax. You can get it at Blighty's online for that price, and at Amazon.ca where it is a bit cheaper but you must remember you'll pay shipping if that's all you're ordering. This photo is the one I bought today.

I Googled the calendar and there seems to be at least two other versions. There's this one, possibly the one for America and then there's this one on the Play.com site, a U.K. site. That one seems to feature "explosive" storylines over the years so that might be the one available overseas and sells for £7.99. It's also on the U.K. site, The Calendar Club.

It's on Amazon.com and .co.uk too but no photos, so I'm not sure which version you get from them.

It's all so confusing! This photo is the one I have and probably the one you will get if you order from Amazon.ca or Blighty's or see it in a bookstore here in Canada. Your mileage may vary but they all look nice so you'll probably be happy with whichever version you find.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!
I'm tired of my free insurance calendar...I'll mention this to "Santa" today ;)

Anonymous said...

I kinda like insurance and bank calendars...they're FREE.

Anonymous said...

I picked up my official 2010 Corrie Calendar last year at Costco for about $7.00 - it was there well before Christmas so I picked up a couple of them for gifts. Hopefully they will have the 2011 calendar again this year.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!