I was walking past the Carlton Card store in my local mall here in Canada which is in the complex where I work and I spotted the new 2011 Coronation Street Calendar. Now, I always get one, so I had a look at this year's offering. It's really good! There are pages with photos from all the way back to the 60s, a nice nod to the 50 year history, though mostly the pages feature photos from the 1990s and 2000s.
In Canada, the retail cost is $16.99 plus sales tax. You can get it at Blighty's online for that price, and at Amazon.ca where it is a bit cheaper but you must remember you'll pay shipping if that's all you're ordering. This photo is the one I bought today.
I Googled the calendar and there seems to be at least two other versions. There's this one, possibly the one for America and then there's this one on the Play.com site, a U.K. site. That one seems to feature "explosive" storylines over the years so that might be the one available overseas and sells for £7.99. It's also on the U.K. site, The Calendar Club.
It's on Amazon.com and .co.uk too but no photos, so I'm not sure which version you get from them.
It's all so confusing! This photo is the one I have and probably the one you will get if you order from Amazon.ca or Blighty's or see it in a bookstore here in Canada. Your mileage may vary but they all look nice so you'll probably be happy with whichever version you find.
Wednesday, 4 August 2010
You might also like...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
Welcome. We open at Chariot Square Happy Hour where Izzy, Sean, Michael and Carla are enjoying a few drinks. Glenda comes in looking for D...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...
-
Thursday 24th September 2026 EVA FINDS HERSELF IN A BARREL OF TROUBLE Full of a cold, Eva sees Susie and Ben off for the audition in London....
