Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 11 August 2010

More Duggie in Drag

I'm not John Bowe's mum, agent or anything, but here's another photo of him looking good in a frock.

His turn as Dolly Parton in the Rover's Return must surely have helped him snare his current role in Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

I THINK that's him in the middle. He looks very svelte compared to the burly ex-rugby league player Crusher I remember from his Coronation Street days (she says with just a hint of disappointment).

9 comments:

Sunny Jim said...

I think he's actually playing Bob in this so doesn't get to drag up. We went to see it last year when Jason donovan was in it. A really fantastic show.

Sea Penguin said...

Oh oh - sorry!

Eddie Izzard said...

enough already!

Sea Penguin said...

Okay okay - but if it's NOT him in the blue frock - I've got to say I'm gutted.

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

I saw this also when JD was in it. It's a total hoot. Highly recommended!

Glenda Young said...

I wonder if we could/should do a blog post with pictures of all the men in Corrie who've appeared in drag? Norris, graham, Duggie, Kevin...

Cobblestone said...

The guy in the blue frock is Tony Sheldon, who I believe is still in it after the recent cast change.

Sea Penguin said...

Oh, definitely Norah - and it would make a brilliant alternative calendar!
@cobblestone - thank you, but drat it!! I was still holding out a faint hope for "Duggie in the blue dress" - cue for a song.

Anonymous said...

I've never really figured it out. When in drag are they real poofters or are they just pretending to be. Whichever way, AC or DC, it is hilarious. I just get the giggles every time.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!