Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Preview of tonight's Coronation Street - Weds 6 August

Wednesday 6th August
KEN ATTEMPTS TO GALVANISE A FRAIL PETER. Ken visits Peter in prison and assures him he has his full support and that he’s convinced of his innocence. Ken suggests they hire a new solicitor and promises he’ll do his best to persuade Simon to visit. Peter returns to his cell with renewed hope, while Ken turns to Deirdre for support in helping find Tina’s real killer.
JASON’S FURIOUS WHEN TODD TRIES TO SCAM NORRIS. Jason’s oblivious as Tony and Todd continue to formulate ways to rip off their customers. But how will he react when he discovers Todd has tried to dupe Norris into thinking he needs a new roof?
LLOYD CONTINUES TO STRUGGLE GETTING OVER ANDREA. Steve and Jenna are worried when Lloyd admits that despite all her lies, he still misses Andrea.
ELSEWHERE Chesney and Sinead struggle to find a new business venture. Tracy and Rob set a date for the wedding.

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

6 comments:

Frosty the Snowman said...

So we can expect to see Todd and Tony on Rogue Traders then?

WHY WHY WHY is Andrea coming back? It all came to a natural end, now this ultra annoying grinning character is being hoiked back again!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where on earth would Ken get the money to hire a lawyer for Peter!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Lloyd and Andrea are getting back together. It's about time he settled down with someone and once they're over their initial problems (like her husband) I think they might make a cute couple. She seems like someone he could take out dancing and go to gigs with etc which he needs. Besides I don't think anyone could face him getting his heart broken AGAIN.

Humpty Dumpty said...

I wonder how long Terence Maynard's contract is. Liz might hear a few things about Tony from Jim when she visits him in prison. I'm betting Jim knows him, something which Tony has kept from Liz. Added to that, the building scams and maybe Tony will flit. Todd will have no reason to hang around after that.

I'm a bit bored with Corrie atm and I'm making up my own storylines...

Anonymous said...

I'm a viewer in Canada and am finding the episodes I'm watching anger me more than anything. The Windasses bankrupty don't care they brought on themselves. I dislike the entire family and wish they would all disappear. I also dislike Yasmeen I find her very rude and obnoxious who cares what she thinks about anything! High time boring Kal grew a pair and told his mother where to get off!

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth,I am sympathetic to the Windases's situation although I admit it did bug me seeing Gary and Katie[where is Joseph?]mooch off the groceries Anna got at the food bank.I'm more annoyed with the mean-spiritedness of storylines in general and how every other scene involves the Platts,especially Nick!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!