Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 25 August 2014

Catherine Tyldesley's expecting a baby

Congratulations to Coronation Street's Catherine Tyldesley who has revealed she's pregnant with her first baby.

Catherine told Hello! magazine: “If you’d told me that before my next birthday I would meet someone as amazing as Tom, the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, and we were going to be planning for our first baby, I wouldn’t have believed you in a million years.”

Catherine's baby is due in March next year and this means she's the third Corrie actress to currently be in the pudding club - along with Jennie McAlpine (Fiz) and Paula Lane (Kylie).

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

7 comments:

Tvor said...

aww lovely. I really hope they write her pregnancy into the show. I'd love to see her and Jason have a baby

Frosty the Snowman said...

Well that is a big surprise as I had only just read an article that she had (unbelivably) problems in getting a boyfriend! Congratulations to her anyway. Off to Noo Yak foe an extended visit to see Stella then.

Rosie said...

I love Eva. It's not often a newcomer makes such an impression, CT has been brilliant from the start. I hope they keep her with Jason, such a good match. And yes a visit to Stella is on cards.
Congratulations Catherine.

Zagg said...

Well good for her. I like Eva too. I didn't at first, but I think she's a good character. I'm glad they have her and Leanne friends now. She is pretty, not brilliant but pretty level headed and family oriented and I think she is perfectly matched with Jason. I do really really hope that they write this pregnancy in and don't have her splitting up with him to go on mat leave. Please let them be happy. PLEASE!!!

Anonymous said...

She's a great match with Jason, and I hope they write this into the show!
Is there something in the water there at the studio? Kylie, Fiz, and now Eva? lol
C in Canada

Scott Willison said...

Three of the younger cast members, all of whom play characters in long term relationships, up the duff. The scriptwriters must be climbing the walls!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is a different kind of labour strike! I suppose it's down to all of them being in a certain age range. I see it at my workplaces all the time!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!