Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 28 August 2014

Steve McDonald in skin cancer scare

Today's Star has a Coronation Street spoiler in it saying that Steve is going to think he's got skin cancer.

The Star reports that Michelle comes home to find Steve inspecting his arm and he says “It’s a mole and what’s more, it wasn’t there before, I’m sure of it. I could have skin cancer, I’ve been Googling it, it’s classic melanoma. I’m not imagining it and I know why it’s there. I stick that arm out of the window when I’m driving. I always roll my sleeves up in the summer. It makes sense. I tick everything on the list – pale skin, blue eyes, red hair, my dad is Irish.”

Michelle thinks he’s being over-dramatic, especially when he hunts through old pictures of himself to see if he can spot the mole.

Michelle and Liz order Steve to go to the doctors.

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!