Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 29 August 2014

Fab Photo Friday - August 29th 2014

It's Friday again so it's time for this week's fab Coronation Street photo. Whilst I'm impressed that Tracy Lynette Barlow is standing up for her half brother at the moment, I think she probably deserves a slap from Becky for letting her antics rub off on her once adorable daughter, Amy.



Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Plutonian said...

I never could stand Becky to be honest. Whenever I'd read in the synopsis for forthcoming episodes "Becky goes on the rampage", I'd groan

Anonymous said...

I agree completely, Aunt Nell. Bonnie from the Cariboo

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!