Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 16 August 2014

Helen Flanagan back on TV in Holby City

Helen Flanagan, who left Coronation Street as Rosie Webster, is back on TV. Helen will be doing a guest spot in Holby City.

Helen is thrilled to have landed the part. She said: “I’m really pleased to be working in a show I really enjoy.”

The 23-year-old recently admitted that she has struggled to be taken seriously as an actress since her appearance on ITV’s I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! in 2012.

She said: “I’ve got a few projects coming up. I trained as an actress but because I went into the jungle I think sometimes it’s hard for people to take you seriously."

Holby City’s executive producer, Oliver Kent said he was ‘delighted’ to have Helen on board. He said: “We’re delighted to have Helen. She’s going to ruffle some feathers, so it’s definitely an episode to watch.”

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!