Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 2 December 2011

Coming soon: Retro Corrie reviews

I recently got the Coronation Street (Best of 2000-2009) boxset for my birthday. I've watched some episodes recently and will be doing some reviews soon (complete with exciting pictures such as Kevin Webster with a goatee, which I got a little over excited about on Twitter.

I most likely will only do reviews of the episodes I find the most exciting, such as the Millennium episode, Mad Maya and 2004's Christmas episode. I may do the other decades too, when I get those boxsets.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

5 comments:

Tvor said...

All of those episodes are reviewed on the archives in Corrie.net. Most of them anyway. Though there are some missing. If you do one and look and see if it's missing, can you let me know and send to me so i can update the archive? Corrie.net also has reviews sporadically going back to the start.

Chewy said...

Sure I will :D

Glenda Young said...

Think we need a screen grab of that goatee too!

Chewy said...

I'll make sure to do so :P

Rebecca said...

Oooh, Jez Quiggly! One of my all time favourite Corrie villains!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!