2011 wasn't a great year for Coronation Street, in my opinion. I even stopped watching it during the summer of Stape for a few days and I've never - ever - deliberately not watched Coronation Street since I was 11 years old. And believe you me, that was a very long time ago.
So, my New Years Wish is that we get another Corrie producer in 2012.
Phil Collinson has had a go and if I was voting for him on Strictly Come Dancing, I'd say he did a passable paso and I'd award him Len's SEVEN! And while SEVEN's not bad, what I want and hope for in 2012 is a FAB-U-LOUS 10 out of 10 and for Corrie to waltz off with as many soap awards as possible.
Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook
Saturday, 31 December 2011
You might also like...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...
-
Thursday 24th September 2026 EVA FINDS HERSELF IN A BARREL OF TROUBLE Full of a cold, Eva sees Susie and Ben off for the audition in London....
