Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Jane Hazlegrove starts filming Bernie's return


Good news for fans of Jane Hazelgrove. She's begun filming on Coronation Street as Bernie Winters returns to the show.

In this week's fab Inside Soap magazine, they confirm that Jane has resumed filming on the cobbles. We only have a few more weeks to wait for Bernie's return.

I'm not a fan of Bernie, although I appreciate how good an actress Jane is. What do you think about her coming back?

I'm all for Gemma having help with the quads, heaven knows she needs it and my heart breaks each time Gemma comes on screen these days. I just wish gob-almighty Bernie wasn't the one coming in to help.

__
Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook





All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The entire family as a whole are just unbearable, they just screech and shout endlessly at each other.

There's characters who haven't been billed as having left the show who'll have been AWOL on our screens longer than this character who has actually been confirmed as having already left! So many wonderful actors on this show who are either underused or, like in this case, given entirely the wrong type of character/storyline.

Sharon boothroyd said...

I've read in the new What's on TV mag that Paul Copley is joining the show as one of Evelyn's exes.
I love him as down to earth Harry (Alan's friend) in Last tango in Halifax. He also featured in Downton Abbey. He'll be a great addition to the cast.

Anonymous said...

Really! I thought we were rid of Bernie. How is she a help to Gemma with the quads. She only caused trouble when she was there. And I don't remember one scene with her and little Joseph. Poor Joseph squeezed out by this idiotic family that Chutney lets into his house. Hate this storyline.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand Bernie and cannot understand why on earth are they bringing her back. She is nothing but a parasite and is absolutely no help whatsoever to Gemma and Chesney.

Anonymous said...

Groan...thought the door hit her on the way out.

dhvinyl said...

Look forward to Paul Copley joining as he will also be another Archers link. He plays Jill Archer’s beau (this quaint word seems perfect for Ambridge) and anything that keeps Maureen Lipman on the Street is fine by me.

Lost corrie fan said...

Oh God no!! Please don't do it!! I literally get a headache every episode she is in. I will have to reduce my time to reading about episodes. I want to stay up to date with Corrie, because I love the street. But I will not watch her!!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!