Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 18 February 2019

Jane Danson leaves Dancing on Ice


I love the celebrity reality shows. Strictly Come Dancing and I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here are my favourites and the ones I will not miss.  

But I've never been a fan of Dancing on Ice and I don't know why. It's just a programme I've never really got into. 

But maybe you have and you're a fan and you've been enjoying watching Coronation Street's own Jane Danson (Leanne Battersby) on the show?

Well, it's bad news for Jane fans as she was voted off the show last night. And what a superb costume that is that Jane's wearing!

Jane's ice-skating partner was Sylvain Longchambon who is the husband of Jane's Corrie co-star Samia who plays Maria Connor.

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
 

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook





All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prefer Dancing on Ice to any other reality show. I think Jane was ready to go. She gave it a good shot though.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!