Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 16 May 2013

Last chance to vote for Corrie! British Soap Awards 2013

If you haven't voted yet for Coronation Street, do it now. Voting closes at 3pm on Friday 17 May.

The awards ceremony takes place on Saturday 18 May at Media City in Manchester and will be shown on ITV1 on Sunday 19 May.

So if you haven't yet voted for Coronation Street in the British Soap Awards 2013, then... 

Cast your vote here.

View galleries from last year's awards of all the red carpet arrivals and winners from Coronation Street here.

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

10 comments:

Llifon said...

How come Natalie Gumede doesn't get nominated for Best Actress? She manages to make a very believable performance?

Digger said...

Hmm. Very suspicious this. I voted, giving my gmail address for vote verification. The verify email still hasn't arrived an hour later, whereas a test email sent from one of my other email addresses arrives within seconds of being sent.

Don't suppose the "missing" email has ANYTHING to do with the fact that I voted "Corrie" as best soap, do you?

Tvor said...

My vote confirmation went to gmail instantly.... into my junk folder! I rescued it and confirmed.

Cobblestone said...

Oh who can take thiese awards seriously when not only is Natalie Gumede NOT up for best actress but some plank has nominated Jimmi Harkashin as best actor! On what planet, please?!?

Llifon said...

I suspect Jimmi Harkishin's nomination comes from his performances in the next few weeks after Sunita's death. That's the only justification.

Beth said...

WHAT??? Jimmi Harkshin has been nominated? For real? He's got to be one of the worst on the show, cringe worthy and he makes me reach for a cushion to hide behind as I want to die of embarrassment for him. He shouldn't be in the show let alone up for an award.

Have people lost their minds or are these awards held on April 1st?!

I am seriously gobsmacked!

maggie muggins said...

Digger, my confirmation gmail went immediately into my junk-mail folder too. Just check it as not junk mail.

I guess Natalie wasn't in the best actress category cause she's in the best villain one.

Anonymous said...

I have just voted and I am very shocked that Natalie was not up for best actress however Michelle Collins and Michelle Keegan were?!?!

Anonymous said...

Michelle C and Jennie M are both nominated in the BA category but not Natalie. How is that in any way fair? Not a chance..this has got to be some sort of flub and if it isn't then it's fixed..sorry but thats my opinion. There is no way Jennie M comes close to Natalie in the acting dept..not one iota.

Anonymous said...

If Corrie is still the British Soap then I feel for all you in the UK.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!