Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Meet the man who makes Corrie ceramics

If you've ever admired the tile work outside of the Rovers Return when watching Coronation Street, you might like to know that Royce Wood Studio are the people who made the fab ceramic sign and tiles for Corrie. 

They also design and manufacture many other wonderful handmade ceramic tiles.

Find out more abour Royce Wood Studio here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really?
I thought deidre Barlow made them.

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that I have NEVER ever noticed those tiles. I have even been to Granada Studios years ago, and never noticed them then...sorry!

Anonymous said...

^Really?! it's pretty huge. I've seen it on screen numerous times. Even the Carla picture few posts above has got it.

Anonymous said...

I mean Stella

Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought you were talking about Sean for a mo! ha ha!!!!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!