Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 18 August 2011

Corrie fan tries to get to grips with Katherine Kelly

Spotted this picture today in the Daily Mail (more pics here) of Katherine Kelly, who plays Coronation Street's Becky McDonald, being, er, lusted after by a fan in the middle of Manchester.  The paper says that Katherine was snapped out shopping with the eager fan pictured behind her. 

Well, it made me laugh, anyway.

If you have any pictures of yourself with a Corrie cast member (and hanging around the ITV studio entrance doesn't count, that's just a bit odd), do please email them in and we'll blog the best.



3 comments:

John McE said...

I know where I'd like to put my hands - round her throat!

Trevina said...

Out of all the years I have watched Corrie, I have only found one actor who CANNOT act to me, and that is Becky. I just don't like the way she acts, and the sooner she goes, the quicker I will get my best (made in England) bone China tea - set out of the cupboard that is probably covered in cobwebs (Urgh!!! due to not using it unless it is for a special occasion and the last time I used it was, when Henry viii married catherine of aragon) and oh yes, have a garden party in my sitting - room as a toast to her leaving. Everyone's Welcome!

Fat Brenda said...

What's going on with that fella's hair? He looks like a flamin' simpleton!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!