Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Charlie Condou: "I'd love Sean and Marcus to have a big, camp wedding"

Charlie Condou, who plays the wonderful Marcus on Coronation Street, is interviewed this week in the fab Inside Soap magazine. He says he'd love to have Marcus and Sean get married with a big, camp do (so would I). 

He says: "I think it would be great if they got married. There have been lots of rumours but I'm afraid they're just that at the moment - rumours.  If Sean and Marcus were to get married, it would have to be a big, camp affair - so watch this space!"

3 comments:

Tvor said...

Ooh yes so would I!

Anonymous said...

Please, God, no.

Anonymous said...

NO!!!!!! I like Marcus, but enough's enough. How about better storylines?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!