Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 18 February 2011

Look out for lucky Derek on Corrie tonight

Derek Dunn is a very lucky Coronation Street fan. He won a walk-on part in Corrie which will be screened tonight.

Derek beat thousands of entrants in a J W Lees brewery competition to make a guest appearance on the cobbles. Derek’s big moment will be broadcast tonight at 7.30pm.

He said: “I’ll remember my trip to the Street for a long time to come. I’m a huge fan of the show. We weren’t quite sure what to expect, but my wife and I had a terrific day. The cast were wonderful, and during a busy filming session, took time to talk to us and make us feel welcome."

2 comments:

Martin Rosen said...

Oh dear, I forgot to look out for him.

maggie muggins said...

Me too! When was he on so I can go back I find him?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!