Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 11 February 2011

Anyone else think Sally Webster's new fella's a bad 'un?


Yes, I know that isn't him - but I couldn't resist this picture!
I've been really enjoying seeing the feisty side of Sally Webster recently. The War of the Websters has made for great viewing so far and there's still a lot of mileage in it. But I'm a little concerned about Sally's new fella Jeff (played by Steven Houghton). So far, I'm far from impressed. Is it me, or does he seem too good to be true? Leaping round to open the car door for her? Going out for dinner one night and then asking her for lunch the very next day? Hmmm. Sally's been round the block enough times to spot a sleaze-bag and so have I, quite frankly. I think he's a bad 'un.
I'm hoping that she's only putting up with Jeff to make Kevin jealous, and that she will kick him into touch pretty fast. That said, I'd like to see Sally have a fling with somebody nice - she deserves it.
Anyone else got any views so far?
My own blog is here

7 comments:

Tvor said...

Yeah i'm with you. He seems a bit dodgey to me. Ok for a fling but don't fall for him Sal!

Anonymous said...

Well, he's not being very nice to Rosie.
I'm sure we'll be able to make our minds up a bit more tonight.

Looney Baloon said...

I am really liking Sally at the moment with her new found confidence and sarky lines. The page 3 stunna Molly - ha ha. Not sure about him being a badun but are they ever anything else, or a phyco, but I find it a bit hard to believe that he wouldnt know rosie lived on Coronation Street.

Anonymous said...

I think Sally and Kev will get back together after the tragedy with Sophie. They'll realize that they've neglected her badly and have been too selfish where there children are involved so they'll kiss and make up and raise baby Jack together. Awwww.

Dilly Daydream said...

Oh I do hope not! And Sally has made her feelings about Jack very plain.

About Jeff, I think there's something iffy about him too - maybe he's sizing her up to rope her into doing some 40+ modelling (or however old she is).

Rosie said...

My theory is that he's going to try and get money out of her. The speech about his job in the first episode he featured in - going into great detail about marketing - made me suspect he was targeting Sally as someone he could sell things to.

Blackie Bird said...

Oh no not another con man! Wasnt Sally conned by Greg, Les's son as well? The picture of them both is lovely they look so young and sweet!!!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!