Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 11 February 2011

Janice Battersby to leave Corrie with Trev

Janice Battersby looks set to leave Coronation Street with tasty Trev the trash-man.  

There's a Corrie spoiler in today's Daily Star that says  Janice goes off travelling with Trevor when he comes back to the Street for her.

Trevor tells Janice: "I'm leaving for good, Janice, and I'm going to travel to everywhere. I've always wanted to and I'd like you to come with me if you fancy it."

I very much like the sound of this. A great send-off for Janice and another chance to see tasty Trev on telly again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, nice to hear that a character will get a happy ending for once.

Looney Baloon said...

Yeah sounds OK but a bit unbelievable, he only looked upon Janis as a mate so I remember.

KittyKat said...

I hope they will both be very happy but please tell me what happened to the little kittens he found and have never been mentioned since his departure!

Dilly Daydream said...

I agree with Looney Baloon. I would highly doubt that Trevor would even think to go back for Janice.

I don't understand why she can't just go off to live with or near Toyah, it would be much more believeable.

John McE said...

But this is so much nicer - and we don't get much "nice" in the Street these days. And if Janice changes her mind, I'll happily go off with Trevor!!!

Clare said...

Wtf. I hope he means as mates, otherwise entirely unbelievable. From Carla to Janice, me thinks not.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!