Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 6 September 2010

Pictures: Jack Duckworth's funeral

It's the end of an era. Cast members today were filming for Jack Duckworth's funeral, says the Daily Mail. They have some pictures of the Coronation Street cast filming, including WIlliam Roache (Ken Barlow) and returnee Charlie Lawson (Jim McDonald). It looks to be a very sad day for the whole street as many different characters turn out to bid farewell.
Also due to when this is filmed, it seems that Jack Duckworth will not be a victim of the terror tram, but instead will pass away naturally. Which I'm sure we all are happy about, I didn't much like the idea of such a big character like Jack going out like that.

6 comments:

Meg said...

I have a feeling that Kylie will be one of the crash victims, making Becky and Steve instand parents?

suemorton said...

I thought he was supposed to get cancer and die?

And I heard it was Rita that dies???

Chewy said...

He does, cancer is a natural form of death, glad he's going out like this instead of being taken by the tram

Karl Swedehead said...

I am upset Jack is going to die, I wanted him to move abroad with Connie. I hope his will be a dignified funeral without the usual shout fests and punch ups that usually are part and parcel of funerals on the street.

maggie muggins said...

Chewy, I hardly think cancer is natural. It's a disease. I understand that since it's widespread it might be understood that way. I wouldn't dare to say to someone who has it that it's natural. I think you mean it's not sudden and violent like the tram crash.

I suspect that Jack's funeral will be punch-up free. The character is one of the biggies and it will probably be just as sad as when Mike Baldwin died.

Chewy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!