Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 13 September 2010

Video preview: The Road To Coronation Street



Here's a preview of the brilliant 'Road To Coronation Street', written by former Corrie writer, Daran Little (I hear he's in the "East End" now!) 'The Road To Coronation Street' tells the story of how Coronation Street came to be, complete with a star studded cast, and even some well known soap names such as James Roache (Currently starring as James Cunningham in Coronation Street), Jessie Wallace (Returns to the other soap on Friday to reprise her role as Kat Slater) and John Thompson! (aka Jessie the cowboy.)

Though, one real road to Coronation Street was used in the production it seems!
 

'The Road To Coronation Street' airs this Thursday 9pm on BBC4 (right after Corrie finishes on ITV1)

6 comments:

Glenda Young said...

I can't wait for this, it'll be great.

Chewy said...

It's the highlight of the week for me :D

gadgee said...

I'm really looking forward to this now.

Tvor said...

I"m looking forward to it too!!

maggie muggins said...

I can't wait! The preview was wonderful, thanks!

corrierules said...

OMG it looks fantastic! Thank you for running this preview. Won't be able to see it though, as I live in Canada. :( perhaps I will be able to watch it on YouTube. Or maybe CBC will carry it. I hope so. Lucky you!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!