Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 17 September 2010

Coronation Street fan club in New Zealand

Calling Kiwi Corrie fans...is there a Coronation Street fan club in New Zealand?

The reason I'm asking this via the blog is that I've received a shed load of emails this week from New Zealand Corrie fans asking if there's a fan club there for fans to join.

If you know of one and can leave details below in the comments box, that would be great. Thank you - kia-ora!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that there is a fan site belongs to Shortland Street but we have a thread dedicated to Coronation Street. Try Ferndale Talk :)

Ange said...

Oooh, count me in if there is one!

mjburke said...

I'm only over the water in Ireland and I would love to watch the road to coronation street but I just get a message that it's not available in my area. What a pity.
Is there any way around this please?

Martin Rosen said...

There is a Yahoo group KiwiCorries which maybe of interest. They talk about 'this and that' but occassionaly Corrie !!!

Martin Rosen said...

mj burke, when I was in Ireland a few years ago I could receive it in the hotel room on RTE I believe.

However, can you login to ITV Player as they have the episodes there? There are probably several illegal ways of watching it, but I don't think this blog is the place for that!!

Anonymous said...

What about Australia?

Martin Rosen said...

Dunno about Australia. Can't you share with NZ ?!!

Anonymous said...

We aren't on the same pace, lol.. its two different countries!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!