Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 6 September 2010

Bill Webster's 'tache - where's it gone?


Is it me needing new specs in my old age, or has Bill Webster's 'tache gone a-missing? I couldn't see it anywhere on last night's Coronation Street.
At first I thought it might be a trick of the light but I'm pretty sure that his top lip was indeed - gulp - naked.
I liked Bill's 'tache a lot, so I hope he grows it back. In fact, Bill's one of my favourite characters on Corrie and I wish we'd see more of him.

3 comments:

Llifon said...

I noticed that as well. He suited a moustache. There aren't many soap characters that have a moustache. It brings some personality into them.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I really like the character of Bill and we really could do with seeing more of him and the great Aunty Pam together.

What a great double act they could be and capable of 'classic' Corrie comedy.

I heard or read somewhere that they may be getting married - I do hope so, what fun it could be.

Come on producers, don't miss out on the great opportunity.

Anonymous said...

speaking of, where has auntie Pam gone?
Is the actress on leave?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!