Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 4 September 2010

Another new blogging boy in town

'ow do! 

I'm even newer to the blog, I may be a newer Corrie fan (became a proper fan in 2004 following the Mad Maya storyline) but I've always watched Corrie. Since becoming a fan in 2004, I decided I wanted to know more about the street that everyone knows and loves, and now I probably know more than I should at my age! I'm really excited to start blogging about Corrie, I also have my own Coronation Street blog, which I do on the side, although I will dedicate more time to this one now.

Wanna know more about me? I'm 19, nearly 20, currently living in Blackpool, though I have lived in Burnley (the town that makes Weatherfield's crime level look low!) and Barnoldswick. I attended Blackpool & Fylde College where Kate Ford (Tracy Barlow) once studied.

My favourite characters of all time have to be - Danny Baldwin, Mike Baldwin, Tony Gordon, Vera Duckworth and Jack Duckworth

Favorite family - The NuBaldwins - There was just something really likeable about them, I loved Danny Baldwin's sneaky ways and his rivalry with Adam Barlow (am I the only one who was on Danny's side during the will storyline?)

Favourite current characters - Carla Connor, Peter Barlow, Rosie Webster (Just because of Thursday's episode!), David Platt, Graeme Proctor, Roy & Hayley Cropper and Leanne Battersby.

Least liked characters - Dev Alahan, Devendra Alahan, and Dev

And I best say thanks to Scott below as I kinda nicked the layout for this post from him! Looking forward to blogging away!

7 comments:

Glenda Young said...

Welcome, David!

Tvor said...

Welcome!!

I did like Danny and Frankie though couldn't give a toss about Jamie and even less about Warren.

Chewy said...

I liked Jamie, only when he was warring with Danny though, once Danny did a runner I went off Jamie, Warren...I never cared for him at all xD

Thank you both by the way :D

Deborah said...

I look forward to reading your blogs on this great site!

Sea Penguin said...

Look forward to reading your blogs Chewy! nice to have some "young blood" around ;))

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your input, too! I agree with seapenquin -- good to have a young 'un's opinion!

Martin Rosen said...

More fresh blood *digs out Dracula teeth!*.

Welcome to the team.

Have fun.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!