Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 8 February 2019

Corrie villain Neelan to be the new Phelan?


It's been revealed that nasty Rick Neelan will be returning to Coronation Street. I know, you probably already have read about this, but bear with me as I've been away. Now I'm back and I'm looking forward to the return of Nasty Neelan. And it rhymes with Phelan, so that suits me fine.

Rick Neelan, you might remember, kidnapped the glorious Rita on her wedding day to Dennis.

And now he's coming back to Corrie.

Find out who else is returning to Corrie, leaving or taking a break.


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!