Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Star of the Week: Roy Cropper


Just a quick one from me this week! Moving back upto Uni and into a new house has made me busier than rush hour at Roy’s. Speaking of which, let’s get on to this week’s star of the week.

 My star this week is none other than Chief bat watcher, Roy. Last week, Corrie reminded us of just how precious Roy is (as if we needed reminding). Going into the community garden to check up on the bees is one thing, but only worrying about the bee dying after being stung made my heart melt. I’m sure I speak on behalf of everyone when I say when Roy collapsed, we all turned into the crying emoji. Thankfully he was alright, and the nation breathed a sigh of relief.

Later in the week while discussing Tyrone possibly being stolen, Roy stated that if his own mother had stolen him, she’d give him back as he was always a disappointment. That’s not true Roy! But knowing Sylvia, I’ll always adopt you.

Who’s your star of the week this week?

Sophie Williams

Read some more of my general natterings on Twitter @sophie_jw26




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Louby said...

Roy's a star every week. He's a brilliant unique character who thankfully the script writers haven't tried to change.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!