Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Coronation Street fan of the week - Stephanie in New Zealand

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week. 
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Click here to find out more.

 
Who are you and where are you from?
Stephanie, I'm from New Zealand

How long have you been watching Corrie?

I've been watching for about 10 years. I started watching when I was 6 believe it or not and still watching it at 16 years old. I don't miss an episode!


Who are your favourite female and male characters and reasons why.
My favourite male character is definitely Liam Connor. It was so sad to see him go but I love him! He's gorgeous and such an amazing actor! I also like Steve McDonald, he always makes me laugh! My favourite female character would have to be Becky McDonald or Maria Connor, they are amazing actresses. They've both done big story lines too.


Favourite storylines over the years.

I liked the tram crash! Pity so many got injured and died but it was very exciting and intense! I like the storyline of David and Becky'ss sister getting together 


What would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
Tracy leaving or actually being nice for a change.

 
Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I Skyped Eddie Windass! It was so nice of him to do that for me!

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy gees, you lucky girl!! You skyped with Steve!! I'm terribly envious!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!