Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Win Eva's red dress from Corrie for charity

The red dress as worn by Catherine Tyldesley as Eva Price on Coronation Street is up for sale on eBay. Eva wore the dress on Corrie last night, Monday 19 November.

It didn't seem to have a back to it, which reminded me of when Bet Lynch wore Annie Walker's dress the wrong way around and Annie uttered that immortal line: "You're wearing it back to front, dear!" or some such. 

All proceeds from the sale are going to the charity Muscular Dystrophy so it's an excellent cause.  The dress comes complete with an ITV certificate of authenticity.

Bid for it here.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't think that I've quite got the cleavage for it.

Clinkers (David) said...

I definitely haven't . . .

Kiwifruit & Cheese said...

I'm sorry but I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her wearing that dress with a tacky looking black bra on show.....yuk!!

But if it can raise some money for charity then at least it had a purpose in life :o)

Anonymous said...

That was a heck of a dress! i wonder what the actress's reaction was when she first tried it it on. - NN

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!