Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 23 November 2012

Spot the Corrie prop - November 23rd 2012

Quite a few people spotted that last week's poppy teapot can be found in the Barlow household but many congratulations and a virtual bacon barm cake go to Deborah who was the first.

For this week's prop puzzle, just tell us where on Coronation Street you would find this crazy clock. I think this one is very hard as it sits on a shelf, somewhere we very seldom see.





Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

possibly the back room of the kabin? We do scarcely have any scenes back there

Joseph said...

OMG I recognise that! It's going to annoy me.

No there's nothing coming into my head. I'll guess Eileen's because I believe her home has blue wallpaper now (it was featured for the first time recently and I was like Whoa!)

Kate said...

I'm not sure but going to guess the 'back room'/tea making area at Audrey's.

Anonymous said...

Emily's?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!