Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 7 December 2009

A fine bromance on Coronation Street

I've been watching too much telly lately, letting I'm A Celebrity.. take over my life. In the jungle, the mighty jungle, a bit of a bromance brewed between Gino D'Acampo and the one from Justin and Colin that's not Colin. Bromance, in case you're wondering, is a "man-crush", a close but non-sexual relationship between two men.

Anyway, it got me wondering - which two Coronation Street men could you see having a bromance? My money's on Lloyd and Steve.

7 comments:

abbyk said...

My vote is for Ken & Ted.

Tvor said...

Ken and Ted yes! Not so much now, but Kirk and Tyrone were bromancey back in the day.

Chewy said...

Lloyd and Steve remind me of JD and Turk from Scrubs xD (who are very close friends :p)

Anonymous said...

Steve and Lloyd are Corrie's best example of a bromance. Before Molvin, I would have said that Kevin and Tyrone had potential...

Vicky said...

David Platt and Gary Windass LOL

Yoork said...

I think maybe Ashley and Graeme.

Laura said...

My vote's for Steve and Lloyd as well.

If not for the age difference, Kirk and Chesney also had a brotherly-bromance-y type thing going on.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!