Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 22 September 2013

Corrie weekly awards for Sept. 16 - 20

Sorry it's a bit late today. Distractions...

Doorstop award: That was a huge sandwich Fiz made for Tyrone!

Defender of the Faith award: Eva was quite vocally defensive of her mother and quite right, too. Beth had a go at Stella for trying to see Craig.

Over Protective award: Roy. His heart's in the right place.

Committment Phobia award: Tim.

Desperate Housewife Award: Sally. Sophie's right.

Happy Families award: Fiz and Tyrone, finally together!

Pot and Kettle award: Roy thought the driving instructor was a pedant. Ahem.

Do I know you? award: Tim doesn't know Sally at all does he? Romantic getaway. Her: Paris. Him: Blackpool.

Skiving award: Gloria is above decorating the pub. Too much work!

Weird Award: Kirk knows someone that can turn his eyelids inside out. With a name like Al Fresco.

Lines of the week:
Tim to Eva "I heard what happened. Bummer" (understatement!)
Eileen "D'you know Norris, some day someone is going to take that sticky beak of yours and stick it where the sun don't shine. It's probably going to be me!" Norris "Is that what you get for showing neighbourly concern?" (no, but then that's not what you were showing)
Eileen "Wallowing indoors never helped. I should know. I spent decades wallowing"
Sally "I don't have to convince you. This is my business" (too right. Time to back off Sophie)
Fiz "I betcha Norris don't even like being Norris"
Hayley "How can I forget him? He's my son!"
Chesney "If you're gonna start cryin', I'm off to the Rovers"
Eva "I hate going up ladders" Jason "You'd think with the shoes you wear, you'd be used to heights"
Roy "I never got what my heart desired, until I met Hayley"

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!