Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 2 September 2013

Corrie's Kirsty heads for Strictly Come Dancing


So Natalie Gumede, Coronation Street's Crazy Kirsty, will be waltzing into the ballroom for Strictly Come Dancing 2013. 

I'm really pleased to see Natalie back on our screens again and I'm sure she'll be terrific. It will be quite a change for Natalie to be so frivolous and glamorous after all those months being aggressive and down right horrid to our lovely Tyrone!

Digital Spy has a short interview with Natalie and a picture of her looking quite different from Kirsty Soames!

I'm sure all us Corrie fans will be tuning in over the Autumn to cheer Natalie on.


You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just me, but her character on Corrie really did a number on me and I have no desire to see her again. Guess it's gonna take a lot longer for me.

Anonymous said...

Here's one character I'd like to see again. She was awesome!

Anonymous said...

That just proved what a fantastic actress Natalie is. She properly sent shivers up my spine, and I want to wish her well in all her coming endeavors.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!