Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Coronation Street Survey


My apologies for not blogging regularly of late – I’ve been busy working on a dissertation as part of my university coursework about the one and only Coronation Street!

The study is based around the construction of Coronation Street, and whether or not it has a greater appeal to a female audience.

I thought it would be worthwhile gauging some opinion from our wonderful blog readers, and hearing some of your thoughts on the subject.

I’ve compiled a 10 question survey, which you can access here. It shouldn’t take too long for you to complete, and I would very much appreciate if you could take the time to voice your opinions. Please feel free to write as much as you like for each answer – the more you write, the better!

Our brill editor Glenda has compiled a list of academic work written about Corrie here, if you’re studying Coronation Street at any academic level.

Many thanks if you can take the time to complete the survey, and I look forward to reading your responses! I’ll be sure to blog some of my findings next month when I’ve completed the project.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!