Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 4 July 2010

Coronation Street weekly awards for June 30 and July 1

I haven't forgotten about you all, waiting there and refreshing your browser, all anxious for this week's awards! I know there were only two episodes this week, but there were quite a few awards:

Who's the Fairest of them all award: I think this Fairest Barmaid competition is going to be a bloody battle, Take No Prisoners.

Get a Room award: Mushy star: Roy and Hayley. Innit nice to see them all loved up?

You Can't Be Friends with Both of Us award: Gold Star: Mary Taylor, pushing Anna away and taking over the wedding planning.

Peacemaker award: Gold Star: Must as it pains me to say it, John for getting Ches and Fiz on the same side finally.

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire award: Gold star: Liz rigged the vote!

Reality Check award: Gold Star: Lloyd keeps mooning over Cheryl but seeing her with her husband and child like a happy family makes him think twice.
Silver Star: Liz was shown the light and it hurt!
Fashion award: Graeme is wearing his peakless caps and hoodless hoodies. It could start a new trend!

Lines of the Week:
David to Graeme: "You used to make me laugh. Now you make me sick."
Graeme: "He has cut the hoods off all me hoodies." Norris: "I have the same impulse every time I see them!"
Eddie: "My special something is my son." (Aww, sometimes he really does pull a blinder!)
Tina to Graeme: "Were you born yesterday?" Graeme: "1990."
Steve: "Have you seen that new piece at the Stag's Head?" Becky: "I beg your pardon?" Steve: "Did I say that out loud?"

1 comment:

Walzing Matilda said...

Grahame looks like Frank Spencer in that beret - love him!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!