Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 8 July 2010

Bev Callard and Denise Welch get on their bikes

In this week's issue of Best magazine, (paper edition, dated 13th July) Denise Welch (formerly Coronation Street's Natalie Barnes) reveals in her regular Naked Truth column that she is biking it across the US of A with her mate Bev Callard (Coronation Street's Liz McDonald), and sundry others, next April.

At first glance I thought they were going to be on push bikes, but sadly no, it's motorbikes. This is all being done for the charity Destination Florida, apparently, which organises trips to Disneyland for terminally ill children and their carers.
Apologies to Bev for not being able to resist using this particular photo, in which she kinda resembles Elizabeth I on a bad hair day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS!
What an apt statement; she sure does look like Elizabeth I on a ( really) bad day, hair and otherwise!

Annie said...

Worst photo of Rebecca Callard ever.....poor luv.

Christine said...

Oh no, I have a MUCH worse one of her. Check this out:

http://bbhilda.topcities.com/BevAlligator.jpg

Copy & paste the link into your browser.

I keep it in my file called 'Dreadful Pictures'.

Tvor said...

Oh Christine!!!! My eyes!!!

David Cameroon said...

Obviously before the botox sessions.

Sea Penguin said...

Oh no Christine - that's wa-a-a-y too much - I'm going to have nightmares now!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!