Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 3 July 2010

Reece Dinsdale to appear in Taggart

I was pleased to read in What's On TV (the paper edition, dated 3- 9 July) that Reece Dinsdale (Coronation Street's Joe McIntyre) has risen from his watery grave and is to appear in the next series of Taggart.

He'll guest star as DI Casey, an old friend of Matt Burke (I love Matt Burke! but that's another story) who arrives in Glasgow to help the team investigate the "muRRder" of a student.
Reece Dinsdale is a cracking actor and I'm really looking forward to this. The series will premier on STV this autumn and on ITV in 2011.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could get that here, I'd like to see him in it.

I thought Reece was very good at playing "Joe" even though so many of his scenes were fraught with despair,I felt his agony.
The pain he portrayed was coincidentally and unfortunately "too close for comfort", but I could appreciate his realistic performance.
Being "Joe" must have been very wearing for him. I can't blame him for wishing to finalize his part.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!