Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 18 October 2009

Michelle Keegan recreates Mona Lisa look

Michelle Keegan, who plays Tina McIntyre on Coronation Street, has been transformed into the Mona Lisa to promote a travelling exhibition about the Italian artist. Da Vinci - The Genius opens next month at the Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) in Manchester.

Michelle said: "I had to be really pale and they powdered me down so much because I'm quite dark. "They had to frizz my hair up and backcomb it and put it in little ringlets. It was a very long process which took a good two hours. I think most of the time was spent on my eyebrows. They had to put wax on them, then make-up, then wax again so that they disappeared. I always paint my eyebrows on so to have them erased was quite strange!"

You can find out more on the exhibition here.

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!