Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Maggie Jones' condition improves

A Coronation Street spokesperson has said that Maggie Jones, who plays Blanche Hunt, is improving in hospital.

"There has been an improvement this afternoon in Maggie's condition and she seems to have turned a bit of a corner," a spokesman for the soap said on Tuesday afternoon.

Fellow Corrie actor Bill Tarmey, who plays Jack Duckworth said: "My beautiful Maggie. She is a delight, she is wonderful and I am just hoping she will be OK. We just sit and laugh together and I need her to get better otherwise I will be sitting on my own."

Get well soon, Maggie, we need you back on Corrie!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!