Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 25 April 2011

Fat Brenda's London adventure


Loveys, I managed to sneak out, past the handsome young men on security at the cobbles, and bring you some exclusive pictures from within the dungeon of ITV's This Morning in London.

On the first picture you can see that Steve Huison is well chuffed to see me!

Once I'd softened him up with a bit of gin he was a lot friendlier and even told everyone that he'd be playing me in a one wo(man) play next year!

He had a haircut by that Jamie Stevens - a lovely lovely fella AND celebrity hairdresser of the year - and I must say, Jamie did a belting job that takes years off my Steve.

If any of you like that Loose Women, Steve's on that later today an' all (at 11:15) and he'll be talking more about his favourite switchboard operator, his charity dolls and stuff like that.

So there you have it loveys, me in a play, it's the most belting news I've had since I found out Bernice had a big win on the bingo!

I'll let you know how it's all going while we're doing it and I'll be writing me 'Cream Horns' an' all so you'll not be getting rid of me! Sorry that this bloggy post looks rubbish loveys but I'm not very good on the into-net!  Hopefully the lass that runs this bloggy will wave her magic bloggy wand and make it look better!

Brenda
x

3 comments:

pickledjo said...

Great news. And doesn't Steve look great??

Fat Brenda said...

Thanks for making it look belting you bloggy wand wiedling wonder, lovey!

Bren
x

Anonymous said...

Fat Brenda.....tell Steve how much all his Corrie fans will miss him! Congrats on the play!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!