I know a lot of you are struggling with the state of Coronation Street lately, judging from the many comments on recent posts. I agree there are one or two storylines that I find less than inspiring but overall, I'm still loving the show. Plot holes? Yep, we got them. Personality Fairy Transplants? Yep, got them too. Maybe I'm just too easy to please, but over all, Corrie still does it for me. I'm adding a bit of positivity to the stream, and discussing it on the State of the Street.
Thursday, 14 April 2011
Finding the positive in Corrie
I know a lot of you are struggling with the state of Coronation Street lately, judging from the many comments on recent posts. I agree there are one or two storylines that I find less than inspiring but overall, I'm still loving the show. Plot holes? Yep, we got them. Personality Fairy Transplants? Yep, got them too. Maybe I'm just too easy to please, but over all, Corrie still does it for me. I'm adding a bit of positivity to the stream, and discussing it on the State of the Street.
Labels:
coronation street
You might also like...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
Friday 25th September 2026 DEBBIE’S IN A DAZE AS EVA’S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE As Nick and Toyah search for Sam, a disorientated Debbie a...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Welcome. We open at Chariot Square Happy Hour where Izzy, Sean, Michael and Carla are enjoying a few drinks. Glenda comes in looking for D...
-
This episode of the podcast covers the week of the 21st to the 25th September (Episodes #11,946 - #11,950). What a refreshingly watchable we...
-
Coronation Street reveals a dramatic showdown sparked by a dangerous love triangle. The teaser exposes the tensions at the Platts as a calcu...