Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Ciaran's here to stay after all!

Contrary to press reports earlier this week, ITV have confirmed Keith Duffy is going nowhere and plans to stay with Coronation Street for the foreseeable. He'll be juggling his Boyzone commitments with playing Ciaran on Corrie, and says he has some great storylines coming up.

Great news as far as I'm concerned! I like the character of Ciaran and was disappointed to hear he was leaving again so soon after returning, so glad he's not going anywhere. What are your thoughts on Keith Duffy remaining with Corrie?

6 comments:

Glenda Young said...

I'm not bothered one way or t'other. I wasn't bothere dhe was leaving and I'm not bothered he'll be staying. Now then, give him a juicy storyline like Deirdre's toyboy and he could be interesting!

Tvor said...

I liked him with Sunita and then in the Shelly and Charlie storyline, he was good too. I think his character could be really good if they give him someone to really care about. Maybe he could woo Fiz away from that horrible boring Stape

Er Indoors said...

Oh for goodness sake, is he isnt he, who cares, Keith Duffy is a terrible actor that should stick to singing.

jamescc said...

Er Indoors - I agree.

Not much of an actor just doing Irish blarney.

Perhaps Boyzone fans should encourage him to go back full time to singing!!

Annie said...

Oh GOD! WHY!

get rid...

Peter said...

Brilliant! I was very dissapointed to hear that he was going, so i am so pleased to hear those stories were false. I love the character of Ciaran. He has been pretty quiet since he came back though.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!