Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 1 March 2019

Who is Corrie's current most lovely man?


It's been a while so let's have another poll.  Who would you vote for as Coronation Street's current most lovely man?  For this fan, it would have to be Peter Barlow. Even though he's a little short for me, well, we could sit on the sofa together and chat about boats or summat.

And I've always had a not-so-secret crush on Gary Windass but I fear that's about to change if Gary is revealed as the new villain of Weatherfield.


But of course, for this fan, no-one can compete with Spider Nugent and it's time Corrie brought him back.


Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
 
Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook







All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

12 comments:

Flo said...

I had a serious soft spot for Liam Connor back in the day, even if he was a horrible womanizer.

Anonymous said...

I think I have arachniрhobia - no sрiders рlease! :)

Anonymous said...

Adam Barlow, no contest. I also rather fancied Ciaran McCarthy when he was in it. Would be great to have him back.

Sharon Boothroyd said...

Peter Barlow- he's the best looking guy on the cobbles.

Louby said...

That's a great pic of Peter! I do have a soft spot for Daniel too.

Who remembers Chris Collins?!

A female equivalent of this question is needed, my son says :)

Anonymous said...

Gary Windass! What is wrong with you?😟

sbdriver said...

Peter Barlow will be my next husband. Please don't tell my current husband.

Anonymous said...

It's got to be Adam Barlow for me with Peter as a very close second. I just wish Chris Gascoyne would trim his beard, it seems to be getting a bit long!

Dame Edna said...

Tim....he's lovely. I'm terribly jealous of Sally.

Anonymous said...

I have a soft spot for Kirk,he's a kind man who's always there for his family and unlike Peter would not cheat on his wife.

coconno196 said...

Kirk for me too 😁💓.

Anonymous said...

The new and improved Tyrone! Not that he needed much improving on.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!