Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 25 March 2019

Reminder: Coronation Street is not on tonight


A reminder that Coronation Street is not on tonight.

The schedule's a little messed up over the coming days but it's back on Wednesday this week with a double episode, Friday as usual and then another hour on Sunday 31st March. 

I do love a Sunday night Corrie - do you?

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook





All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

3 comments:

Val said...

No - not on a Sunday night I don't.

Louby said...

I do, I like a Sunday episode and I especially like it in a one hour slot rather than 2 x 1/2 hour.

When did they stop showing it on Sundays? I'd guess about 10 years ago.

SuzInToronno said...

I usually watch the Friday episode on Sunday via ITV Hub.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!