Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 10 March 2019

Vin Diesel the Weasel - Yay or Nay?


I can't remember the last time I felt such affection for an inanimate object on Coronation Street. Nope, I don't mean the great Tommy Orpington, footballing legend of Weatherfield County. I mean, Vin Diesel the weasel in Nick and David's new barber shop, Trim up North. Great name, by the way!

And so, I can't quite believe I'm going to ask this but...

... Vin Diesel the Weasel - Yay or Nay?

It's a great big stuffed Yay from me.

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
 
Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nay, it's tacky

mmcrabbit said...

Yay.. it’s a conversation piece

Roni said...

Yay for me!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't David still have Barney the Rabbit? They would make a cute couple.

Fluttershy said...

A big Yay from me.
You would not believe the number of Corrie fans I know (including my Mom, who is a bigger fan than I) that I've mentioned the weasel to who have no idea what I'm on about. Are they watching the same show as me? I was starting to think I'd dreamt it...

Anonymous said...

call it Mullett

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!