Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 7 March 2019

Kym Marsh reveals plans for life after Coronation Street


Kym Marsh, who plays Michelle Connor in Coronation Street, is interviewed in Best magazine this week. It's not a magazine I normally buy and I've never read it before, but - blows own trumpet - my debut novel Belle of the Back Streets is reviewed inside!

Anyway, the magazine also holds an interview with Kym Marsh who talks about her plans for life after Corrie.

She says: "I want to test myself as an actress. It would be nice to do a bit of comedy maybe, or theatre. I'd like to stretch myself a bit! When I was lucky enough enough to be offered four episodes (in Corrie) I could never in my wildest dreams have thought I'd be here 13 years later. It's been an incredibly difficult decision, but it feels like it's the right time to explore some other roles. But this isn't the last you've heard of Michelle Connor - she'll be back!"

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
 


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!