Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Coronation Street fan of the week - Chad in Northern Ireland

It's time to meet our Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? 
Find out more here!



Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Chad and I am from Northern Ireland

How long have you been watching Corrie?
I watched Corrie all the time throughout the 90s as a child and well into the 2000s. Before catch-up services I lost my way a little after 2010 but I came back when Kate Oates took over as producer and now I watch it religiously on ITV hub every week. 

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
Female: Blanche Hunt, because she had some of the best one liners and always made me laugh out loud.  Male: Adam Barlow, because well just look at him - he's gorgeous!


What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
I remember the Mad Maya storyline vividly so that's a favourite. Richard Hillman's reign of terror too. Having seen clips of classic Corrie I love all the Raquel and Curly stuff and pretty much anything involving Bet Lynch. Her shortlived comeback notwithstanding. 

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
If they were able to entice Suranne Jones back as Karen that'd be awesome, just to see her go up against Tracy again! 

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?

I haven't had the opportunity to visit the set. Hopefully after lockdown when we're allowed to travel again. Andy Whyment once opened a Poundland near me as well so I caught a glimpse of him at that lol unfortunately that's about the height of it! 

Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? 
Find out more here!

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook




All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Louby said...

Karen was the best Mrs McDonald in my opinion!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!