Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Preview of tonight's Coronation Street - Weds 23 July

WEDNESDAY 23RD JULY 2014
ANDREA’S HUSBAND GETS TO GRIPS WITH STEVE. Neil pushes his way into the bar and to
Andrea’s horror, confronts Steve, accusing him of having an affair with Andrea. Lloyd steps
forward and explains to Neil that he’s the ‘other man’, not Steve, and that Andrea has been
lying to both of them and he never wants to see her again. How will Neil respond to his
admission?
THE WINDASSES ARE LEFT HUMILIATED. Owen warns Gary that they might get a visit from
some bailiffs and they need to be vigilant. But when the bailiffs call at No.6, Faye unwittingly
lets them in. As the bailiffs help themselves to Owen and Anna’s belongings, the family
watch in horror. Is there anything Owen can do to stop them?
ROY AND YASMEEN POOL THEIR RESOURCES. Roy and Yasmeen plan a sit-in at the library.
ELSEWHERE As Michael sets about building a rockery for Gail he tells her he’s got a second
job, helping a mate out who works in the catering trade. Gail’s delighted for him and as they
join Audrey for birthday drinks in the bistro, she makes a point of hugging Michael in front of
her disapproving family

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

7 comments:

Frosty the Snowman said...

Looks like its going to be Windass Week (again!) GROAN. I really cannot bring myself to particularly like any member of this overused family.

Anonymous said...

Frosty, I hear you! I cannot stand a single member of that family!

Humpty Dumpty said...

Again I'll say it- if there's a wrong way for the Windarms to go about things, that's the way they'll do it. Naturally, they're not real people so it's the writers who are at fault. Owen may not have heard of the Citizens Advice Bureau but he'll know about solicitors who offer free legal aid. He's a hard-nosed businessman and he would do everything to stay one step ahead of the bailiffs. But, no, the writers make the family out to be such a pack of dolts that I couldn't care less what happens to them. Such a shame when debt affects so many people that a really useful story could come from this.

Anonymous said...

Frosty, I agree with you too.I used to like the Windasses but now like the Plats who are also boring me,The Windasses have been dominating storylines to the point of overkill.Roy's storyline I think is the only saving grace right now,at least we finally get to see characters who are not related to either the Platts or the Windasses!

vintgal003 said...

I personally really enjoy both the Windass and Platt families...always have...lots of drama.. Yes...these 2 families, have been encompassing our screens of late..(since Hayley left us)..but the scenes are well written. I feel the cast numbers are FAR too large though..and should really be cut in half. That way more screen time for more of the actors.

Beth said...

Have still not watched a single episode since the murder week as it still seems so troublesome and tiresome and the writers have still lost their way. My Corrie amusement these days is this community, Grahame N's spot on articles and Frosty's rightful grumpiness about a once great show. My glimmer of light was reading about Emily and a possible protest..... I'm holding my breath with excited anticipation.

Pah to the Windbags, pah to Nick who should have been sectioned ages ago, pah to the writers for recycling another failed doomed relationship for Lloyd ( how many is it now?). Do they use the same script? And pah to another prison story. I'm sure that's the same bunk bed Tyrone, Fizz, Tracy, Gail, Deidre et all used. Ridiculous!

Talia said...

Beth, I'm with you all the way on this one. I too look in on this board every day, but have watched maybe three random episodes since Tina's murder. I 'get the picture' from the well expressed comments on here, and I can see I've not missed much.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!