Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Paula Lane returns to filming as Kylie on Coronation Street

Paula Lane, who plays Kylie Platt, is back at work on Coronation Street.  The official Coronation Street website at itv.com/corrie tweeted a picture of Paula as Kylie back on the set today, March 25th.

Paula has returned from maternity leave after giving birth to a baby boy on New Year's Eve 2014.

Kylie left Weatherfield on Christmas Day following a row with husband David over her drug addiction and her continued involvement with ex-boyfriend Callum Logan.

With Bethany back on the Street and Sarah returning soon, the Platt house is getting mighty full. Might be time for an extension to the house - or for someone to move in with their gran! 

Glenda Young 
Flaming Nora Blog / Twitter 


Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

14 comments:

Wim said...

I've actually missed Kylie. Hope she and David will get back together sooner rather than later, as I think they make a good couple.

Zagg said...

I'm glad she's coming back. I like her character and I do hope they put her and David back together. It would be a shame if they don't. And I REALLY hope they don't put her together with Callum. He's so limited as a character....very one dimensional and not very interesting.

Anonymous said...

I'm also relieved that Kylie is coming back and hope she can talk some sense into Sarah when she dates Callum.
As for the Platt house getting full,if nayone should move out it should be Sarah and Bethany at her grans'.David has a family and besides after the way Sarah framed him with drugs to get the job in Milan,why should he let her in HIS house?

Anonymous said...

When will Jennie McAlpine be back? She left first, in October? Surely, Cilla would have drove Fiz nuts by now!

Anonymous said...

Nothing against Jennie McAlpine but I haven't missed Fizz one little bit. I hated the way she talked to Roy treating him like a half-wit. I don't think she is that great of a Mom she was constantly sitting in the Rovers after work.

vintgal003 said...

*Excellent* news!! Can't wait to see what our dear Kylie will stir up, once she is back....will also be very interesting to see the Sara-Bethany-Kylie dynamics in the Platt household now!!

Jennie...hope to see you back real soon too!!

Nemo said...

Good news. Let's hope she gets rid of pathetic Callum.

Frosty the Snowman said...

Let's hope that that is the end of the ridiculous Callum now. As for Fizz, nobody has missed her and her whiney voice. Time to move in with Cilla permanently I think!

Tvor said...

Excellent news. Hope she runs Callum right out of town!

Anonymous said...

I also am glad to hear she'll be back soon, Callum is grating on the nerves as he is NOT convincing as a bad boy. Heck, he even backed down from Chesney.
I also miss the Fiz Bomb, can't wait till she's back! One of my favorite characters!
C in Canada

larius said...

I've often wondered how so many people can live/sleep in what I imagine would be two bedroom houses! begs credibility

Rosie said...

I like Kylie and I'm looking forward to seeing her back, but, Kylie, Sarah and Bethany in the same house- NO! please, NO! NO! NO!

Anonymous said...

With regards to comments about Fiz,to be honest I'm not missing her either whereas I do miss Kylie.
Fiz always seemed controlling of Tyrone whom I've noticed seemed more sociable since she left, made amends with the Sutherlands and even gave Luke advice on how to win over Liam.Fiz better not cause trouble for neither Luke and Maria nor Roy and his new lady friend when she returns.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I missed Kylie. Glad she is back. :D

- Pod

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!