Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Coronation Street fan of the week - Leanne in Wales

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Click here to find out more
.

Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Leanne, I am 31 years old and I am from Wales.

How long have you been watching Corrie?
I've watched it since I can remember. The first time was when I was 3 years old and I'm a big fan of the show

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
1) Gloria Price - she is so fuuny and witty
2) Stella Price - she's fiesty, stright to the point and I love the character
3) Vera Duckworth - she was funny and loveable
4) Ken Barlow - he is the patriach king of the Street
5) Leanne Barlow- she is canny, brillliant acting, top form since the tram crash

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
My favourite storylines over the years are:
1) When Vera threw Jack out and chucked stuff at him
2) The ghost of Ivy Tilsley
3) Freshco robbery
4) Steve and Karen's wedding
5) Leanne and Stella's reunion
6) Gloria's arrival

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
My fantasy storylines woud be:
1) Audrey tell Gail she's not her real mother but Gloria is
2) Ken barlow is Dennis' real father
3) Janice Battersby vs Stella Price showdown
4) Les Battersby dies in the show
5) Simon becomes a girl 



No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!